Vivekanananda Primary Teachers’ Training Institute, a self-financing institution under a registered NGO namely Vivekananda Loksiksha Niketan, recognized by:
- NCTE, vide order no – ERC/7-88.6(1).12/2008/12800 Dt. 30.08.2008
- Affiliated to W.B.B.P.E. – Memo no: 109/BPE/p/2009. Dt. 21.05.2009
We have been successfully imparting quality education to the students of D.El.Ed. This institution is situated at Faridpur, P.O.- Dakshin Dauki, Dist. – Purba Medinipur, West Bengal.
This institution is situated nearly sea-side with nice scenic beauty and is surrounded with a school complex, comprised schools of primary level, secondary level, schools for VH & MR and also secondary vocational courses. We have also another teachers’ training institute namely special B.Ed and special D.El.Ed directed by the same organization (VLN) and recognized by the R.C.I.
The institution has well-equipped multistoried building having adequate library facilities, ICT facilities, psychological lab, science lab, gymnasium facilities, two playgrounds, a superb multipurpose hall and dignified suitable manpower to provide quality education to the would – be teachers of next generation. Vivekananda Primary Teachers’ Training Institute has two hostels, one for boys and one for girls, It has also rest rooms for guests.
This institution annual magazine ‘Swambhabana’ provides students – teachers an opportunity to explore their potentialities, talents and creative skills. Institution organizes various competition, seminar, debates, different co-curricular activities and exhibition for all round development of trainees.
- 2009-2011 Batch – 1st class: 48, 2nd class: 02
- 2010-2012 Batch – 1st class: 50, with 2 Distinction
- 2011-2013 Batch – 1st class: 40, (3 disappeared), 7 not qualify
- 2012-2014 Batch – Continuing with 50 intakes
- 2013-2015 Batch – Continuing with 50 intakes